Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 14, 2013

New Look



Hey y'all I got a brand new look!!!

I'm so excited to have a brand, new blog design made by Erin from Creating & Teaching who also does Creating & Designing
I’ve wanted a new one for a while just to keep things fresh! I LOVE the new design! 

If you ever need a new blog design Erin is wonderful to work with and great at creating exactly what you have in mind!

Well just wanted to throw out a quick blog post because I’m so pumped about my new look! It’s like getting a blog makeover!

I have a big day tomorrow. I’m going over to Disney (about 30 mins from my house) for a Kagan workshop. I plan to blog all about it this week as well as our new reading series Journeys. Next week I’ll be focusing on our new math series Go Math!

I’m getting ahead of myself and before I go on for too long.goodnight fellow bloggers!





6 comments:

  1. Love the look of your blog! I need to get a new one for mine! :)
    ~Jessica
    Fabulous and Fun 4th Graders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog design. Can't wait to see what you think about Journeys. My system is using it this year. The teachers are on overload at the moment. My conference room and library are full of materials to send down the halls as soon as the building's clean. http://mrsbrownthebookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog looks so GORGEOUS!!! I love the colors!!! Hope you have a blast at the Kagan Training! We begged our principal to send us but it wasn't in the budget :( Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin just did mine too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete