Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 5, 2011

Sweet Donors Choose Deal




Time is running out on my Donors Choose project I have 13 days left! EEK! But with the help of all my awesome blog readers I am hoping to complete my project. So here is how you can help me out and get a sweet treat. December 5th-18th all credit card donations will be doubled on the Donors Choose website.  You have to enter the word SPARK during check out where it says "I have a gift or match code" to automatically double your donation! If you donate $10 or more I will give all the items in my TPT store for FREE. Yes, that is correct everything for free because I am really hoping to get this donation of non-fiction leveled readers filled for my students. Both of our students will benefit from this because you'll be getting tools to use with your students from my TPT store and my students will hopefully get some new books! As a teacher I know we are all tight on money and especially during the holiday season but if you are looking to spread some holiday cheer and help a blogger out please check out my project! Also it would be great it you wanted to spread the word on your blog to help out! Thank you in advance! 

5 comments:

  1. We need your code in order for the donations to be doubled. Mine was e-mailed to me this morning. You might want to add your code to the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. Helms! I added it in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just donated. I really hope that you get completely funded. Nonfiction books are essential in any classroom library and kids really love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Jana! It means the world to me! I will let you know asap if I get funded!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.donorschoose.org/project/literacy-stations-for-chemistry/824364/

    Hey all! If you are looking for a place to use your donors choose deal or just a place to donate, my students are in need of calculators and whiteboards! The school's proficiency is as follows: Math: 1.6%, English: 12.4%. Percent of the student body on free and reduced-price lunch: 77%. Our students definitely need what resources they can get. Please donate what you can and check out our donors choose site. We really appreciate it! Much thanks :)

    - Erica

    ReplyDelete