Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunshine Award

Thank you so much to Amanda at The Teaching Thief for giving me the sunshine award! It made my day brighter! Go check out her amazing blog! 


The Sunshine Award rules are...
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.

* Favorite Color?  green
* Favorite Animal?  dogs
* Favorite Number? 3
* Favorite Drink? Lemonade in the summer and hot chocolate in the winter
* Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
* Your Passion? Teaching of course but lately I've been into working out
* Giving or Getting Presents?  I love giving, especially when I have found the perfect gift but I loved being surprised with gifts as well! 
* Favorite day? Sunday the closing out of a great weekend and the beginning of a fresh start to a new week it's always a calm day spent at the house and with loved ones
* Favorite flowers? magnolias I love the way they smell

Here are 12 more blogs I have chosen to pass this award on to:

2 comments: