Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year Resolutions



New Year Resolutions:

Personal:

1. Continue working out and try new challenges at the gym. I'm going to tone up my arms and get some abs.


2. I want to try to eat less Sun Chips, chocolate, and sweets! 

3. Make more money!!!!!! haha really though I need a new car and computer in the next year.
So I definitely need to put more time, thought, and effort into creating for TPT! 

4. Continue blogging about my class and reading!

Professional:

1. To maintain my organization from the beginning of the year.

2. Make my enrichment time more purposeful for my students. 

3. To use the same kind of principles I use in guided reading to use in guided math. (Review, lesson, guided problems, work, and check/discuss.)  Now I usually feel rushed and just check over their mini quizzes and work to help solve missed problems. 


What are your resolutions?!?

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya! I need to take more advantage of TpT & TN to make money! I hear some teachers seriously bank on there! Wish I knew their secret...

    Thanks for linking up!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is still ok to have sweets some of the time! I wish I had more money too! I haven't started a TpT, but I am thinking I need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete