Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 5, 2011

New Blogger on the Block!


Drum roll please! There is a new blogger on the block! She is an amazing teacher that I used to work with at my previous school. Without further ado let me introduce to you... Jenna! 


Her new blog is called:

She actually got help from her Daddy to name her blog so cute! Go check it out!

Grades taught: Jenna has been a teacher for 5 years. She is currently teaching Kindergarten and has previously taught 2nd grade and Pre-K. 

Education: Jenna went to the same amazing school as I did-UCF! She is now going back to UCF to get her Masters in Reading Education. So yes we will have the exact same degree-two teachers peas in a pod!  It was great having the same professors and sharing text books. If you've done grad school you know you need support from others going through your insanity!

Her blog features lots of fun alphabet crafts, writers workshop ideas, and tales from Kindergarten! Jenna is just getting started with blogging but already has amazing posts! Show her some blogger love and become a follower. She is such a smart, talented, and passion teacher. I know she'll bring all of that to her blog as well!  I'm so happy I had the chance to work with her and so excited that she is starting this journey of blogging.



Also pretty please check out my post from earlier today: Rambling about Reading: Sweet Donors Choose Deal



3 comments:

  1. Wow thank you SO much Jess! This is such an awesome post! I truly appreciate it! You are such a great friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the new blog - love to check out new ones and watch them grow!!!! I'm still pretty much a newbie myself :)

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! And I attended college fairly close to both of you... at Flagler in St. Augustine. :) UCF is cool. - Victoria

    ReplyDelete