Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holly Bloggy Christmas Link Up!

I had a wonderful Christmas made even better by my secret Holly Bloggy Santa! I would like to thank Melly my sweet giver from http://staplersstrategies.blogspot.com

And also to Caitlin and Sarah 
for coming up with such a cute idea!


Here is what I got from Melly:



I now have an adorable clipboard for school and home! My mom was way jealous she wanted one as well...I know what to get her for her birthday now though! I got a great journal to write in, jingle bell earring to wear next holiday season, wonderful brightly colored sticky notes, and my favorite candy Sour Patch Kids! Also not showing because I already have it on my purse is Finders Key Purse monogramed with my last initial! 

I loved Holly Bloggy Christmas this year and hope to continue this tradition! 

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Make sure to link up at my blog too! :) Glad you enjoyed it!
    Sarah
    Kindergarten Korner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute gifts! I hate that I missed joining in on the fun!

    Hope you had a great holiday!

    Also, I have a New Year Resolution linky party & a questioner on my blog that I would really love your feedback on. Please stop by and give me your opinion.
    Thanks!!!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute gift! I loved participating, too.
    Pitner's Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! I SENT my items to Melly! She was such a joy to give to & out of everyone, you are the one she SENT her gifts!
    Small World!
    Happy New Year,
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete