Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three for Thursday



I am continuing Teacher Week with Blog Hoppin'! Join in the fun to see other bloggers favorites. 


Blog Hoppin


My favorite font:

KID PRINT

My favorite blog:
The First Grade Parade was the first teacher blog I was introduced to and inspired me to be a blogger. This blog helped me to find so many resources, fun ideas, and made me realize what a big teacher blog world there was out there! I love the way that everything is organized on this blog and how creative her ideas are! Thanks for being an inspiration Cara! 

My favorite online resource:
  I am so addicted to Pinterest now and I know I'm not alone in this one! It is a wonderful way to find new blogs and great ideas. I love how simple it is to use and that it's an app on my phone! 



2 comments:

  1. I love The First Grade Parade and Pinterest, too. I am staying up late now that school started to keep up with all of my blogging addictions!! Just found your blog! Thanks for sharing.
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...you're so sweet girl!!! So happy you started a blog...and SO happy you linked up today!!!

    Cara :)

    ReplyDelete