Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 21, 2011

CAFE Headers

I just looked through my pirate materials and ideas for bulletin boards only to realize I don't have any CAFE headers with a pirate theme. I looked through TPT, Proteacher, and some different blogs to find a pirate one.


I found a pirate theme CAFE headers after searching all morning! They are so adorable and will look great with my other pirate themed things. I just love thistlegirl designs!

Pirates Proteacher


While I was looking for the pirate headers I found some other pretty cute CAFE headings (that are FREE)  I thought some bloggers might like:




Cooking Theme at Mrs. Jones Creation Station



Stripes at Flying High in Fifth Grade



Stripes and Polka Dots at Wiggins World

There are a ton of other really cute CAFE headers out there! I just wanted to feature a few I thought bloggers might have seen yet! 



No comments:

Post a Comment